|Requirements||Overseas/Outside of the USA||Transfer from another US school||Local Non-F-1 visa holders|
|International Student Application Form||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Age Requirement||18||18||18|
|Application Fee ($50)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Express Mail Fee ($70)||Recommended, but not required||No||No|
|English Language Proficiency||A TOEFL score of 45 (iBT) or 450 (PBT) recommended, but not required||A TOEFL score of 45 (iBT) or 450 (PBT) recommended, but not required||A TOEFL score of 45 (iBT) or 450 (PBT) recommended, but not required|
|Bank Statement in English*||Yes||Yes||No|
|Transcript in English**||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Copy of the applicant's passport including an expiration date||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Copy of the applicant's dependent(s)’s passport if traveling with the applicant||Yes||Yes||No|
|Transfer Eligibility Form. Both student and the current advisor must complete and sign the form.||No||Yes||No|
|Copies of visa, I-94, most recent entry (to the USA) stamp in passport, I-20 form(s), EAD card (if any), or any other immigration documents.||No||Yes||Yes|
* Official bank statement with a minimum balance of $30,383 USD. Add $5,000 for each dependent. Statement must be less than 6 months old. If there is a sponsor within the U.S., both bank statement and Affidavit of Support (I-134) form are required.
**For admission purpose, unofficial transcript in English is accepted.
F-1 visa holding students already attending a U.S. school can transfer directly to BC. Students in Japan must apply to the IBP Program through the agency ICC, www.iccworld.info or www.iccworld.co.jp (Japanese).
How and Where to submit your documents:
- Fill out the application form, print, and sign it.
- Collect all required application documents.
- Choose from one of the three methods:
- E-mail your documents as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the required documents via postal mail to:
Office of International Education
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007 – USA
- Fax all documents to: +1 (425) 641-0246