The OneCard program is currently in transition. Our partnership with our current financial institution will end June 2016 due to recent changes in federal regulations.
We are actively working to finalize an agreement with a new financial partner and expect a smooth transition sometime between April and June 2016.
- Spring Quarter 2016, and Late Disbursements or Refunds for the 2015-16 School Year
- Effective February 20, students who have not previously elected to receive their funds via the prepaid OneCard, will no longer have that option available and must choose direct deposit (ACH) or paper check.
- If you previously elected to have your financial aid refund disbursed by the OneCard (prior to February 20), direct deposit (ACH), or paper check, no change is expected prior to spring quarter disbursement.
- Beginning April 30, students with the prepaid OneCard must choose direct deposit (ACH), or paper check for any remaining or late spring disbursements.
- Direct Deposit (ACH) and paper checks through our current financial institutional partner are available until June 30.
Additional information and details regarding the disbursement options and process for 2015-16 will be sent to all affected students from our current financial partner during the week of February 15. Watch your U.S. Mail for an information letter.
Please also watch for additional information and updates sent by our office via BC Email and on our website.
Please contact Financial Aid if you have any questions regarding the disbursement of your 2015-16 funds.