About your Card
The BC OneCard is a student ID card that can also be registered and used as a prepaid Debit MasterCard®, providing Bellevue College students with the convenience of carrying just one card for a variety of uses on campus. Your OneCard may be used in a variety of ways:
- Official student photo identification, to access certain campus services
- Receiving your financial aid – read more about Financial Aid!
- Library card to check out books
- Access to open gym sessions at the Courter Family Athletic Pavilion
- Prepaid debit card to make purchases on campus and anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted, or withdraw funds for free at any U.S. Bank or MoneyPass® ATM
- Discounts at participating businesses in the community
Use your OneCard a number of ways. Choose the option best for you.
The BC OneCard is provided free of charge to all students.
Visit the PALS Center in the Student Union, room C105, to pick up your BC OneCard.
The OneCard includes your photograph, name, student ID number, Debit MasterCard® number with expiration date, and your OneCard number.
Cashier If you’ve chosen to have your financial aid disbursed directly onto your OneCard, you may pay for your school expenses with the card’s Debit MasterCard® feature. Student services on campus Your OneCard serves as your official student ID card, allowing you to gain entry to certain campus events and activities. The barcode on your OneCard may be …more about Where to use your card