Now get your financial aid electronically using OneCard. This new financial aid service is the quickest way to receive your money.
- Get financial aid directly on to your card
- Basic account – Keep it simple with a basic account. With this option receive your money directly onto your OneCard and use your money anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, or withdraw funds for free at any U.S. Bank or MoneyPass ATM. This option does not require a social security number.
- Deluxe account - Add some extra features to your basic account and go deluxe! You’ll be able to load money onto your OneCard from other sources such as your other existing bank accounts, and you’ll establish a new U.S. Bank account. This option requires a social security number.
- Get your money using Direct Deposit (ACH) - Direct Deposit is also a service with OneCard. You’ll be presented with this option when you register your OneCard on the card registration website.
How to sign up
- Pick up your BC OneCard in the PALS Center today.
- Register the card online
- Choose your financial aid disbursement preference on the site.
Benefits of electronic disbursement
- It’s fast and convenient – No more waiting up to 2 weeks for the mail to deliver your check, then making the trip to a bank to deposit it, and waiting again for the bank to clear the deposited funds. You can receive your funds within 24 hours on your OneCard or 3 to 5 days when you choose direct deposit.
- It’s much more secure – Receiving your financial aid electronically eliminates the risk of your check getting delayed, lost in the mail or stolen, preventing you from buying books or paying bills.
- It saves you money – If you do not have a bank account and have had to use check-cashing services – which often charge hefty fees – to cash your financial aid check, receiving your funds onto your OneCard allows you to access them immediately, with no fees in almost all cases.