- Choose a class according to your child’s birth date.
- Narrow your choice to a location, day of the week and time that will work best for your family.
- To visit a class call or email the contact person for that class. Except for our BC Kids Camp, classes are not held in the summer and visits are not possible.
- Schedule is subject to change. For latest updates view the Class Schedule.
Class placement is based on a first come, first serve basis. For best class choice, registration should be received as soon as possible.
To Register for Infant Classes:
Call the Parent Education office at (425) 564-2365 as soon as your baby is born.
To Register for Cooperative Preschool Classes:
Call the Registrar listed for the co-op class of your choice to register. Please note that each individual co-op Board sets tuition.
To Register for PARED 136 Parenting the Young Child (Online):
To register visit the enrollment information page on the BC Distance Education website at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/distance/registration.asp or call (425) 564-2438 with any registration questions.
Register Online for all other classes:
For families with currently-enrolled children.
- Openings in some classes may be limited. Families with currently-enrolled children will have registration priority for all classes, for all children in the family.
- If you have incurred any outstanding fees or unpaid fines (parking, library, etc.) at Bellevue College, please clear them up now to avoid problems with registration. To inquire further about this and/or to pay the fine with a bank card, please call the BC cashier at (425) 564-2309.
- BC Parent Education makes this information as accurate as possible at time of publication. However, due to unforeseen changes in funding, staffing, curricula or policies, we may be required to implement changes. Any changes will be posted on the Parent Education web site and enrolled students/parents will be notified.
BC reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, or Vietnam era veteran. For further information, please visit http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal/.