To Register for Cooperative Preschool Classes:
Call the Registrar listed for the co-op class of your choice to register. Please note that each individual co-op Board sets tuition and registration policies. Check out their independent websites for more details. View Cooperative Preschool Class Schedules
Register Online for all other in-person classes:
(i.e. infants, wobblers, toddlers, enrichment classes, Saturday Family Inventors’ Lab, and Beyond 5):
- Choose a class according to your child’s birth date.
- Narrow your choice to a location, day of the week and time that will work best for your family.
- Fill out the Online Registration Form:
To Register for PARED 136 Parenting the Young Child (Online):
To register visit the enrollment information page on the BC eLearning website at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning.
- Openings in some classes may be limited. Families with currently-enrolled children will have registration priority for all classes, for all children in the family.
- Class placement is based on a first come, first serve basis. For best class choice, register as soon as possible.
- If you have incurred any outstanding fees or unpaid fines (parking, library, etc.) at Bellevue College, please clear them up now to avoid problems with registration. To inquire further about this and/or to pay the fine with a bank card, please call the BC cashier at (425) 564-2309.
- BC Parent Education makes this information as accurate as possible at time of publication. However, due to unforeseen changes in funding, staffing, curricula or policies, we may be required to implement changes. Any changes will be posted on the Parent Education web site and enrolled students/parents will be notified.
BC reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, or Vietnam era veteran. For further information, please visit www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal/.