Personal Fitness Training Certificate
The Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate is designed to prepare students for a variety of fields in the Health and Wellness Industry.
Upon completion of the 19 credit program students may elect to enter the workforce as a Fitness Trainer or go on to pursue a two or four-year degree in Recreation, Health, Sports Medicine, Exercise Science or a Teacher Certification program.
The optional Associate of Arts and Science Direct Transfer Degree program at Bellevue College provides students with a seamless transition to specific University programs in Washington State while providing exposure to opportunities in these growing fields.
Where do Fitness Trainers work?
- Fitness club trainer/manager
- Personal fitness trainer
- Community center coordinator
- Wellness center specialist
- Corporate health promotions director
- Athletic trainer
- Sports medicine specialist
- Physical education instructor
- Community health centers programmer