4700 CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
Original Date: 4/1/1990 * Last Revision Effective: 9/11/2012
Policy Contact: Vice President, Human Resources
Bellevue College is committed to providing development and enrichment opportunities for all classified staff employees and encourages all classified staff to engage in college training and activities which will
- increase job knowledge, abilities, and skills,
- develop skills for professional advancement, and
- support campus engagement and community building among college employees.
Supervisors are responsible for supporting employee development and enrichment and community building. Supervisors will address performance development in the performance development process and will document employee participation in development and enrichment opportunities and community building in the annual evaluation process.
RELEVANT LAWS AND OTHER RESOURCES
- WFSE Higher Education Collective Bargaining Agreement
- WPEA Higher Education Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Bellevue College Procedure #4700P Employee Development and Training
Revisions 1/1/2003; 5/10/2005; 3/18/2008; 5/21/2009; 6/1/2010; 9/11/2012