5050P E-MAIL USAGE (PROCEDURES)
Original Date: 6/14/2005 * Last Revision Effective: 9/11/2012
Policy Contact: Vice President, Information Resources
The following procedures are established to meet the requirements for implementing policy #5050 – E-mail Usage.
Bellevue College network and systems administrators will take appropriate protective measures to ensure the integrity of the Bellevue College administrative e-mail systems, in compliance with the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing electronic mail configuration.
All user access to Bellevue College e-mail will be governed by the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing e-mail accounts and any other applicable Bellevue College policies and standards.
Bellevue College users will follow the expectations of the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing e-mail guidelines when generating e-mail from their Bellevue College accounts.
RELEVANT LAWS AND OTHER RESOURCES
- Bellevue College Policy # 5050: E-mail Usage
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: Electronic Mail Configuration
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: E-mail Accounts
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: E-mail Guidelines
- Bellevue College IT Security Web Site
Revision 5/21/2009; 9/11/2012