Planning to transfer to a University to pursue a degree in psychology?
Bellevue College Psychology Department offers an academic concentration in psychology on your Associates of Arts and Sciences degree.
To qualify, students must:
- Take four courses (20 credits) in Psychology as part of the AAS degree.
- Five of these credits may be applied to distribution area; the other 15 credits will be counted as Psychology electives (or, applied to concentration area).
- Apply to the department chair for approval and a recommendation.
Students must take the following steps to ensure qualification:
- Complete the Application for Academic Concentration form.
- See an advisor in the Psychology department for advising.
- Submit your completed Application and a copy of your college transcript to the Psychology Department Chair before applying to graduate.
For advising, you may make appointments with any of the following faculty:
- Carol Anderson (Department Chair)
- Virginia Bridwell
- Deepti Karkhanis
- Tabitha Turowski
- Dennis Wanamaker
Please bring a copy of your current transcript and your distribution sheet to your advising appointment.