In an Emergency Dial 911
- Safety escorts are available 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends.
- Provides a walking escort to campus community members to all locations with Bellevue College campus and facilities.
- Contact us if you lock your keys in your car or require a jump start.
- Report safety hazards, unsafe lighting, and defective equipment to Public Safety.
- Park in an area that will be well-lit after dark. Call 425-564-2400 for a safety escort to walk you to your car, residence hall (Coming soon!) or campus building at night.
- Leave nothing visible in your car, even if it is of no value.
- Do NOT leave wallets, purses, backpacks and other valuables unattended on campus, even inside your office.
- Keep your doors locked at home and in your car.
- At home, develop a relationship with neighbors that will encourage regularly checking on one another.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Know where you are. Know where you are going and what to expect.
- Trust your instinct – if you feel uncomfortable in a situation or place, LEAVE!
- Avoid walking alone and let people know where you are going.
- Plan your walking trips in advance and choose a safe, well-lit, and populated route.
- Remember that most crimes occur in response to opportunities.
|Public Safety Operations||Director My Tranfirstname.lastname@example.org||425-564-5710
(alt. ext. 2461)
|Emergency Management||Kayla Graysonemail@example.com||425-564-2234|
Note: If you need to contact the Department of Public Safety after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends, a direct line to an officer can be obtained from the yellow telephone box outside of Building D or by dialing (425) 564-2400. If you use the yellow telephone box, press the red button and the call will be automatically connected to an officer in the field.
Closed: 10:00 PM – 06:00 AM Mon-Sun, and Holidays
D171 Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Except for Holidays and Closures)