• Access to student enrollment information and grades is available on the BC website. Student ID and PIN are required.
  • Access to grades may be withheld if any financial or other obligations are not fulfilled.
  • With the exception of the student’s permanent transcript, student enrollment-related paper records are not maintained beyond one year from the last date of attendance.

Releasable Public Information

The following information is considered releasable public information:

  • Students names
  • campus e-mail addresses
  • dates of attendance
  • degrees or certificates awarded
  • athletics-related statistics
  • scholarships received
  • positions in BC government
  • Honor Society membership
  • part-time or full-time student status
  • previous schools attended

All other information in the student’s permanent educational record is considered confidential and the conditions of its disclosure are governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended.


Upon the student’s written request a permanent official transcript will be sent to:

  • the student
  • a college, university
  • other agency

Requests for transcripts may be made in person, online or through a mailed, written request.

To obtain a transcript, students must provide the following information:

  • student name
  • ID number
  • student signature
  • date of request
  • the name and mailing address of the institution or agency to receive the official transcript.

Access to grades may be withheld if any financial or other obligations are not fulfilled such as outstanding tuition and fees or fines, or for unreturned college property. There is a processing fee for each official transcript ordered.