Access Your Records & Grades

Note: The college does not require or maintain transcripts for admissions.

Request Forms

Submit a request anytime. You should receive a response within 1-3 business days, depending on the volume of requests.

  • Verification of Enrollment
    Receive a signed document to verify your enrollment for the current quarter or any quarter you have completed at BC. If you don’t require proof of enrollment with a schools official’s signature, you can print a copy of your class schedule by accessing your grades through the log-in menu above.
  • Acceptance Letter
    Receive a signed letter from the Registrar stating you have been accepted as a student at BC.
  • Request Repeat Indicator for Repeated Course Work (login required)
    If you received a D or an F in a course then repeated the course and received a higher grade, you can request that the lower grade be removed from the calculation of your GPA.
  • Request to Take Over 18 Credits (login required)
    Web registration will not allow you to register for more than 18 credits per quarter. Use this form if you would like to register for more than 18 credits. You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher to take more than 18 credits.
  • Change Your Major (login required)
    If you declared a major when you applied and wish to change it, use this form to notify us of the change.

Graduation Applications

  • Transfer Degree Application (login required)
    This application is for you if you plan to transfer to a four-year baccalaureate institution with a BC transfer degree.
  • Professional /Technical Degree Application (login required)
    This is for students who have completed the requirements or are on track to complete the requirements for a professional/ technical degree.
  • Certificate of Achievement Application (login required)
    Use this application if you have completed the requirements or are on track to complete the requirements of a BC Certificate of Achievement which requires 45 credits or more for completion.
  • Non-Transfer Degree Application (login required)
    This form is for students who do not plan to transfer to a baccalaureate institution but wish to receive recognition for the completion of 90 credits in BC credit courses.
  • Student Inquiry Form – Change or Modify Your Application
    Start here if you have already applied for graduation but need to modify your original application.
  • Student Inquiry Form – Special Circumstances
    Review this information if you have special circumstances that may not be categorized in the above options. Please use this form to describe your particular situation. One of BC’s evaluators will review your situation and assist you in the best manner.

Last Updated August 26, 2014