Effective June 12, 2014, Senate Bill 5318 removes the one-year waiting period for veterans and their dependents who wish to pay resident tuition in Washington state.  If a veteran separates from the military under honorable conditions, moves to Washington and establishes a domicile as outlined in RCW 28B.15.013 and enters an institution of higher education in Washington within one year of the date of separation, the veteran and his or her dependents  may be considered a resident for tuition purposes.

What do I need to provide?


Documents may be mailed to: Bellevue College, Admissions, ATTN: Residency Office, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007.  Our office does not accept faxed documents. Completed questionnaires and all supporting documentation must be received by the 30th calendar day of the quarter for which application is made.  Documentation received after the 30th calendar day will be considered for the following quarter.


Notice: Eligible veterans, reservists, or dependents of veterans who plan to apply for benefits must contact the Veterans Advisor in the Financial Aid Office as early as possible.

Veterans’ Office Contact Information
Phone: (425) 564-2220