A discharged member of the military who was not a Washington State resident prior to entering the military service may be eligible to pay tuition at a reduced rate.
What do I need to provide?
- Complete a Residence Questionnaire
- Submit a copy of your DD-214
- Provide a copy of Washington State driver’s license
- Vehicle registration form (if you own or use a vehicle)
- Provide a copy of your voter registration (if you vote)
- Lease agreement or a letter from your landlord
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, provide a copy of your green card
Documents may be mailed to: Bellevue College, Admissions, ATTN: Residency Office, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Our office does not accept faxed documents. Completed questionnaires and all supporting documentation must be received by the 30th calendar day of the quarter for which application is made. Documentation received after the 30th calendar day will be considered for the following quarter.
Veterans’ Office Contact Information
Phone: (425) 564-2220