- Your assigned registration access date and time, viewable here
- Schedule a meeting with your high school counselor, home school coop, or your school district rep. to review and complete the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form
- Turn in your completed and signed Running Start Enrollment Verification form at least 2 business days prior to your registration date and time to the High School Programs Office
- Item numbers for classes you want to take (use the online Schedule Planner, or check the Credit Class Schedule; line up alternates)
- Your Student ID number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- To check if you have met the course prerequisite (see course description in Credit Class Schedule. If you completed the prerequisite at another college or university, visit the Course Prerequisites website for more information)
All registering students will receive registration information, including your access time, only via your Bellevue College E-mail Address.
Last Updated February 10, 2016