Wait List Procedures
If you register yourself in a class on the waitlist – please be aware of your responsibilities:
- There is NEVER a guarantee you will get into a class from the waitlist.
- You must check the waitlist daily. To view your status go through online services or click the link provided.
- It is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist if you are no longer interested in taking the class.
- You may only be on 1 waitlist at a time.
- You may not enroll in a class and be on a waitlist for the SAME class. – Both classes will be dropped.
- The last day you can add yourself to a waitlist is the last business day prior to the first day of the quarter at 9am.
- The waitlist is deactivated or “freezes” at 9am on the last business day prior to the first day of the quarter.
- Check your schedule via online services the day before the first day of the quarter – if you are not enrolled in the class you must complete a Late Registration form and instructor needs to sign it and you bring to Running Start office B233 for us to enroll you in the class not later than 3pm the 5th day of the quarter – payment due immediately.
- PAY fees immediately upon class added.