Wait List Procedures
If you register yourself in a class on the waitlist – please be aware of your responsibilities:
- There is NEVER a guarantee you will get into a class from the waitlist.
- You must check the waitlist daily. To view your status go through online services or click the link provided.
- It is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist if you are no longer interested in taking the class.
- You may only be on 1 waitlist at a time.
- You may not enroll in a class and be on a waitlist for the SAME class. – Both classes will be dropped.
- The last day you can add yourself to a waitlist is the last business day prior to the first day of the quarter at 9am.
- The waitlist “freezes” at 3pm on the last business day prior to the first day of the quarter.
- Check your schedule via online services the day before the first day of the quarter – if you are not enrolled in the class you must complete a Late Registration form and instructor needs to sign it and you bring to Running Start office B233 for us to enroll you in the class – payment due immediately.
- PAY fees immediately upon class added.