How to Apply
The application guidelines are to be followed exactly. Applications not conforming to the specifications outlined below will be disqualified.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
1. Download the Woodinville Garden Club Scholarship Application by clicking on this link and fill it in completely. Forms are also available at your school or upon request by emailing Janine Nicol at email@example.com.
2. Applicants must be pursuing further education in horticulture, botany, landscape design, floral design, or environment studies.
3. Please submit a maximum 250-word reflection statement on what horticulture means to you.
4. Please attach one letter of recommendation from a person (not a relation) familiar with your goals and experiences.
5. Please send your high school and/or college transcript.
6. Application deadline is April 5, 2013, with funds payable Fall of 2013.
7. Submissions: applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Woodinville Garden Club
attn: Janine Nicol
P.O. Box 1764
Woodinville, WA 98072