Upcoming important dates:
- 3/4/14: No day or evening credit classes. Offices closed.
- 3/14/14: Student Services Building and services will be closing at 12pm.
View your Registration Access Time
To register for classes, you need to have a registration appointment assigned by the Registration Office. This appointment is NOT the time for you to meet with an advisor, but is the access date and time you can begin registration. After the assigned date and time, you can register for classes anytime. The appointment is automatically assigned to you according to the number of credits you have completed or your admission application date. It is usually sent to your BC student email or the one in your admission records.
Why don't you have registration access time?
Here are some reasons why you do not have an assigned registration access time:
- You were not enrolled at BC for 4 consecutive quarters or more (including summer quarter). You need to re-apply for admission to re-activate your account in order to receive access time for registration.
- Your admission application is still being processed. Once the process has been completed, you will receive an email notifying your access time for registration.
- You have not applied for admission to our college yet. You need to apply for admission in order to receive access time for registration.
Remember, the term "registration appointment" is the time you can begin to register for classes.