Upcoming important dates:
- July 1: Summer quarter begins.
- July 2: Last day to add a class without instructor permission for summer quarter.
- July 2: Space available registration: 8am for seniors and Bellevue College employees, 12pm for state employees.
- July 3: Last day to drop a summer quarter class with 100% refund: in-person by 6pm, online by 11:59pm.
Online Enrollment Verification
Online self-service Enrollment Verifications are available to current students through the National Student Clearinghouse. Using this online option enables you to print an enrollment verification immediately! The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers, and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full or part time status.
What is my next step?
- Click on the "Get My Enrollment Verification Now" link below.
- Enter your SID (student identification number) and your Global PIN.
- Click on the "Clearinghouse website" link.
- Follow the instructions to log in to Student Self-Service.
- Select "current enrollment" or "all enrollments."
- Select "obtain an enrollment certificate."
- Print using the "print" option on your browser.
- Logoff the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click in the "Click Here to Close your Clearinghouse Window."
- Submit the enrollment verification to the agency requesting proof of your enrollment.
- *Note: enrollment verifications via the Clearinghouse are available for a quarter after that quarter has begun
Get my Enrollment Verification Now
If that process does not meet your needs you may complete the form below.