Planning to transfer to a University to pursue a degree in psychology?
Bellevue College Psychology Department is now offering an academic concentration designation on your Associates of Arts and Sciences degree.
To qualify, students must:
1. Take four courses (20 credits) in Psychology as part of the AAS degree.
2. Five of these credits may be applied to distribution area; the other 15 credits will be counted as Psychology electives (or, applied to concentration area).
3. Students must apply to the program chair in Psychology for approval and a recommendation.
Students must take the following steps to ensure qualification:
1. Obtain the Application for Academic Concentration form in the Social Science Division office.
2. See an advisor in the Psychology department for advising.
You may make appointments with the following faculty:
Dr.Deepti Karkhanis 425.564.2613
Tabitha Turowski 425.564.2329
3. Bring a copy of your current transcript and your distribution sheet to your advising appointment.
Return your completed application and copy of your current