HD 210 Leadership Today: Creating a Vision for Tomorrow
An introduction to the practical leadership skills and tools including leadership assessment, ethical decision-making, conflict resolution team building, and other leadership competencies.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Identify leadership principles, qualities and skill in themselves and others.
- Define and understand the decision-making process.
- Define and understand four communication types.
- Identify types of conflict.
- Establish and create team goals.
- Know how meetings can be used to effectively solve problems, develop goals, make decisions.
Overview, Introductions, Leadership Principles/Skills/Attributes
Ethical Decision Making
Imagination, Creativity and Innovation
Team Building and Motivation