- You will be 16 years old before the quarter begins. You are not eligible to be a Summer Enrichment student until you are 16. The student must be 16 by the first day of the summer quarter. Exception: Unless you are a new fall quarter RS student.
- You submit a High School Summer Enrichment Admissions Application online within the program online application time frame.
- You place into English 092 or higher through the Compass Assessment Test. (This is considered high school level English) Exception: If you are a current RS Student, no need to retest, unless you need to for math or science prerequisite.
- Turn in your completed and signed Summer Enrichment Enrollment Verification Form completed and signed.
- You attend a mandatory orientation with a parent. This addresses the differences between high school and college and highlights potential challenges for students. Exception: If a student has attend RS Orientation/Registration they do not need to attend New Student Summer Enrichment Orientation.
Students are responsible for ordering and turning in the transcript form the summer quarter to their high school if they want high school credit.
Summer Enrichment is not high school summer school, students take regular college classes with regular college students. This is an adult learning environment.