Energy and Water
Bellevue College is a member of the Resource Conservation Management program of Puget Sound Energy. In 2011 we undertook a comprehensive audit of all campus buildings which will lead to retrofits of lighting and water fixtures and improvement to our heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Resource Conservation Procedures
- Building Dashboard Energy Monitoring
- HVAC Scheduling, Controls and Maintenance
- Rooftop HVAC Unit and Building Controls Replacements
- Green Building
- Renewable Energy Projects (Ground Source and Solar)
- IT Energy Efficiency
- Plug loads Efficiencies
The College is working with an Energy Services Performance Contracting company and has been awarded more that $2 million in energy conservation grants from the Washington State Department of Energy.