All applicants must attend an information session in order to apply to the program. To apply to the program you are required to be present for the entire meeting. You are encouraged to bring your spouse, parent(s) or a friend. We do request, however, that you do not bring small children or babies.
NOTE: Make sure you remember which date you sign up for, you will be required to provide the date of the information session you attended on your application.
Information Sessions will provide detailed information about:
- The field of ultrasound
- Our program
- The application process
- Credentialing examinations
- The job market
Prior to attending an information session you are required to view the below presentations:
- Information Session – Section I “Overview”
- Information Session – Section II “Preparing Application”
- Information Session – Section III “Careers Sonography”
- Information Session – Section IV “Frequently Asked Questions”
- DUTEC Program Policy and Procedures
|Monday||February 1, 2016||5:00pm||N201|
|Friday||April 8, 2016||5:00pm||N201|