Welcome to Workforce Education
You may be eligible for College Tuition and Education & Career Planning!
Why Workforce Education (WE)?
Our programs help people get the skills they need through Bellevue College’s Professional-Technical programs to enter or re-enter the workforce.
- WE offers High-touch Advising and College Navigation.
- WE programs provide “jump start” funding and assistance with the application for federal financial aid resources to sustain their educational plan.
- WE advisors coordinate with DSHS and Employment Security in order to support students to keep their benefits while in training.
- BFET (Basic Food Employment & Training) – for people receiving federal Food Stamps from DSHS
- Opportunity Grant - for people with limited income and limited college credits
- Worker Retraining – for people who are on Unemployment Insurance (UI), exhausted the UI in last 24 months, displaced homemaker, honorably discharged veteran in last 24 months.
- WorkFirst – for parents who are receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)