Current Status of Funding Programs (updated 09/20/2016):
- WorkFirst is currently accepting applications for Winter Quarter 2017
- Worker Retraining is currently accepting applications for Winter Quarter 2017
- Opportunity Grant is currently accepting applications for Winter Quarter 2017
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is currently accepting applications for Winter Quarter 2017
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries – please arrive early. $2 parking fee (exact change, cash or credit/debit, no coins). No appointment is needed!
Session Times and Locations:
Every Tuesday at 2:30pm:
August 30 through November 29, 2016 in R 301
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.
Last Updated September 20, 2016