Current Status of Funding Programs:
- WorkFirst is currently accepting applications
- Worker Retraining is currently accepting applications
- Opportunity Grant is currently accepting applications
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is currently accepting applications
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries – please arrive early. $2 parking fee (pay stations accept exact change, cash or credit/debit, no coins). No appointment is needed!
Every Tuesday at 2:30pm:
Sept. 26 – Nov. 28 in room B 102
Please note: There is no info session during the first week of the quarter (Sept. 19).
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.
Last Updated September 12, 2017