Current Status of Funding Programs (updated 6/24/2015):
- WorkFirst is currently accepting Fall 2015 applications.
- Worker Retraining is currently accepting Fall 2015 applications.
- Opportunity Grant is currently accepting Fall 2015 applications.
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is accepting Fall 2015 applications.
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries- please arrive early. No appointment is needed!
Session Times and Locations:
Tuesdays: June 23 – Aug. 11, 2015 2:30 – 4:00pm in R-311
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For Worker Retraining appointments come to N211 – the nearest parking is in Lot 12 ($2.00 Fee).
- For BFET, Opportunity Grant, and WorkFirst appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.