Current Status of Funding Programs (updated 12/30/2016):
- WorkFirst is not currently accepting applications
- Worker Retraining is not currently accepting applications
- Opportunity Grant is not currently accepting applications
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is not currently accepting applications
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries – please arrive early. $2 parking fee (exact change, cash or credit/debit, no coins). No appointment is needed!
Session Times and Locations:
Every Tuesday at 2:30pm:
January 10th through March 14th in R-103 B&C
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.
Last Updated December 30, 2016