Current Status of Funding Programs (updated 1/31/2017):
- WorkFirst is accepting Spring Quarter applications
- Worker Retraining is accepting Spring Quarter applications
- Opportunity Grant is accepting Spring Quarter applications
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is accepting Spring Quarter applications
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries – please arrive early. $2 parking fee (exact change, cash or credit/debit, no coins). No appointment is needed!
Session Times and Locations:
Every Tuesday at 2:30pm:
March 21st in Room C120A
March 28th in Room R103B (this is your last opportunity to attend in time for Spring quarter)
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B231 (temporary location upstairs from Student Central) – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.
Last Updated March 17, 2017