Current Status of Funding Programs (updated 12/30/2015):
- WorkFirst is currently accepting Spring 2016 applications.
- Worker Retraining is currently accepting Spring 2016 applications.
- Opportunity Grant is currently accepting Spring 2016 applications.
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is accepting Spring 2016 applications.
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries- please arrive early. No appointment is needed!
Session Times and Locations:
Tuesdays: January 5 – March 15, 2016 2:30 – 4:00pm in B-102
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the Info Session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots.