Adult Basic Education courses are intended for students who are proficient in English but want to improve their basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Tuition is $25 per quarter for the Adult Basic Education (ABE) and High School Completion (HSC) program.
- Please pay online with card through the self-service portal on ctcLink. Instructions are here for making a payment: http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/79750/l/1179237-9-2-student-self-service-make-a-payment
- Or you can pay by phone 425-564-2309 with a card over the phone at your convenience. We are available Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Help with payments (Tuition Waivers) is available with a: Quest card, unemployed, DSHS, SSI, WIC, HUD, Free or reduced lunch, or have a letter from a community organization. Please complete the tuition waiver form here.
- Tuition waivers are required for each quarter you are enrolled.
- Tuition waivers require your ctcLink ID and should be completed in the first four weeks of the quarter.
- Tuition Waivers are processed by the enrollment office and take 1-2 weeks to process. Please visit the https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/studentcentral Student Central website to request help with your waiver status.
WORKFORCE EDUCATION: If you’re receiving Basic Food or cash assistance from DSHS, Workforce Education may be able to help pay for textbooks, childcare, and transportation – apply online to see if you qualify.
All Adult Basic Education (ABE) students are required to complete the CASAS Assessment. This assessment will be completed during your orientation course. You will also take follow up assessments during your time in the program. There is no cost for taking this assessment.
The ABE program offers day and evening courses. The English and math courses begin at elementary levels and provide rigorous academic instruction for GED® preparation, college preparation, and employment. Completion of a three day ABE Orientation is required to determine appropriate placement into the program. Substantial and sustained progress is required for continued enrollment. More information about courses can be found here.
Last Updated May 2, 2022