Level 3 – Academic Credit Restriction (Academic Probation)
- The college places students on academic restriction at the end of the third quarter in which their cumulative and quarterly Grade Point Average falls below 2.0.
- The college requires students on academic restriction to limit their registration to eight (8) credits. Students may be required to modify their class schedule as instructed by the college.
- Students on this level are considered on academic probation.
- Students restricted to eight (8) credits must have two consecutive quarters earning a quarterly GPA of 2.0 or higher in order to appeal to take up to ten (10) credits.
- Students restricted to ten (10) credits must have two additional consecutive quarters of earning a quarterly GPA of 2.0 or higher in order to appeal to take more than ten (10) credits.
Credit restrictions are removed when a student’s cumulative GPA is a 2.0 or higher.
Last Updated September 28, 2021