Academic Credit Restriction Appeal Procedures
- Students on academic credit restriction must have two consecutive quarters earning a quarterly GPA of 2.0 or higher in order to appeal their credit load.
- Students can access the Academic Standing Appeal form from the Appeal Processes webpage. Please note the following while filling out your appeal:
- Appeals only apply to fall, winter, and spring quarters.
- Students must submit the appeal by the first day of the quarter for which they are registering.
- For more information see 3200P Academic Standing (Procedures)
Last Updated March 29, 2021