Credit Restriction Appeal Procedures

Academic Credit Restriction Appeal Procedures

  • Students on academic credit restriction must have two consecutive quarters earning a quarterly GPA of 2.0 or higher in order to appeal their credit load.
  • Students can access the Academic Standing Appeal form from theĀ Appeal Processes webpage. Please note the following while filling out your appeal:
    • Appeals only apply to fall, winter, and spring quarters.
    • Students must submit the appeal by the first day of the quarter for which they are registering.
  • For more information see 3200P Academic Standing (Procedures)
BC logo

Last Updated July 18, 2022