Academic Dismissal Appeal Procedures
- Students on academic dismissal may request reinstatement by completing an appeal, which can be found by vising Appeal Processes webpage. Students submitting an appeal are required to do the following:
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and complete an educational plan. Before meeting with an Academic Advisor review your academic record and receive any Math or English placements for your program.
- Unsure of your program of study? Contact the Center for Career Connections for help.
- Submit the appeal by the first day of the quarter in which they are seeking reinstatement.
- Document extenuating circumstances that impacted their academic performance.
- Students who have their appeal approved will continue on academic credit restriction and will be notified regarding conditions for reinstatement.
- Students who do not earn a quarterly GPA of 2.0 during the next quarter after readmission are dismissed for another four quarters.
Last Updated September 1, 2021