Apply to Bellevue
You Are Welcome Here! Bellevue College welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including non-English speakers, for our wide variety of academic and community programs.
Apply for Admission to Bellevue College
Everyone who plans to take a class at the college must apply for admission, even if just taking one class. This process creates a record for you and assigns you a student ID number.
You may apply for admission at any time for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Quarters. To make sure you can complete all the steps needed to get you ready to enroll for classes, use the Academic Calendar to view the suggested deadlines for the quarter you plan to start, and check out our Welcome Center Admission Advising & Information Sessions for new applicants.
Click the button below to Start your Application
To apply to the college you must:
- Set up an account using the Washington State online admission application.
- Use this link for Step-by-Step Help with the Application process.
- When filling out the application, choose “Transfer” if you have or are attending another college, and choose “First-year” if this is your first time attending a college.
After you submit the application, the college sends you an email with information about the next steps needed before you can enroll for classes. You can also go to our Welcome Center: Get Started at Bellevue College website to see the next steps, or connect to our Admission Advising & Information Sessions.
Most returning students do not need to reapply for admission if they previously attended the college. However, you may need to apply again if you:
- Applied before 2019 and never enrolled for classes, or
- Last enrolled in classes before 2015, or
- Took part in a program that did not collect residency information. These programs include:
- Non-credit community or continuing education classes,
- College in the High School,
- CTE/Tech Prep, and
- Running Start 2019 or earlier, and
- Career Education Options (CEO) 2021 or earlier.
However, If you last attended the college (enrolled for classes) more than four quarters ago, submit a term activation request form so we can activate your account.
Exceptions to Completing the Admission Application
Some programs do not require you to complete the general admission application. Applicants must contact these programs for information about the program application process. These programs include:
Programs with Other Requirements
Those who plan to take part in any of the programs listed below must complete a program application process as well as the general admission application. Click on the program you plan to take below for more information:
- Applied Accounting, BAS
- Computer Science, BS
- Data Analytics, BAS
- Digital Marketing, BAS
- Health and Wellness, BAS
- Healthcare Informatics, BAS
- Healthcare Management and Leadership, Healthcare Management General Concentration, BAS
- Healthcare Management and Leadership, Radiation and Imaging Management Concentration, BAS
- Information Systems and Technology, BAS
- Interior Design, BAA
- Molecular Biosciences, BAS
- Nursing, RN to BSN, BS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Concentration, BAS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Medical Dosimetry Concentration, BAS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Technology Concentration, BAS
- Eastern at Bellevue College