Apply to Bellevue
To register for and take classes at Bellevue College, you must first complete the Admission application process. This includes returning students with a year or more absence from the college.
Most students complete the General Admission Application as their first step. However, some programs require a different process. If you plan to participate in any of the programs listed below, you must contact that program for information about admission or participation requirements.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Neurodiagnostic Technology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiologic Technology
- Radiation Therapy
- Running Start
- Tech Prep College Connections
- Summer Enrichment
- College in the High School (CHS)
- Career Education Options
- For new students under 18 years of age and didn’t complete a high school diploma or equivalent at start of college.
- Email Dean for application process at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not needed for any new student with the following criteria:
- 18 years of age and over, without high school diploma
- Any age with a high school diploma
- Any age with a high school equivalency
All other students must complete the General Admission Application.
Check the Student Central Calendar for the final admission deadline of the quarter you intend to start.
Step One: Click on the Apply for General Admission button below
- The link takes you the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site.
- Allow 1-3 business days for the Welcome Center to process your application. We send you a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Step Two: Click here for New Student Starting at Bellevue Processes you must complete before registering for classes.