Apply to Bellevue
We offer services online or by appointment. The Student Affairs Info Desk is open on the first floor of U Building on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 am until 6 pm.
Note: All Student Central Offices are closed on Friday’s beginning April 30 through December 31 so that staff can work on our conversion to the new ctcLink system.
For specific questions, the best way to reach us is to submit a ticket using the Ask Online for Help or Information button below. Need to talk to a real person? Use the Phone Callback System button to connect with one of our staff.
Apply for Admission to Bellevue College
View the Student Central Processing Dashboard for current updates on admissions application processing times.
Are you a returning student? Re-apply only if you previously attended through a program that did not collect residency information (non-credit classes, continuing education, College in the High School, CTE/Tech Prep, Running Start 2019 or earlier)
First check the list below to see if the program you wish to participate in or the degree you wish to pursue requires an additional admission process.
Most applicants, even those participating in one of the programs listed below, must apply for General Admission to the college. Exceptions include International Students, and Continuing Education (Tombolo Institute) students.
- Click on the blue button below. The link takes you to the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center.
- It generally takes three business days (does not include weekends and holidays) for the college to process your application. However, you can use the link above to see our current processing times.
- Check your email often. Once we process your application we send a welcome email with your student ID number and instructions on the next steps you need to complete before you register for classes. You may also view these next steps by going to Getting Started at Bellevue College.
- The college places a $66 application fee, which includes English and math placement processes on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
- If you do not register for classes, you do not pay the application fee.
These Programs Require Additional Admission Processes or Paperwork:
- Applied Accounting, BAS
- Computer Science, BS
- Data Analytics, BAS
- Digital Marketing, BAS
- Health and Wellness, BAS
- Healthcare Informatics, BAS
- Healthcare Management and Leadership, Healthcare Management General Concentration, BAS
- Healthcare Management and Leadership, Radiation and Imaging Management Concentration, BAS
- Information Systems and Technology, BAS
- Interior Design, BAA
- Molecular Biosciences, BAS
- Nursing, RN to BSN, BS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Concentration, BAS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Medical Dosimetry Concentration, BAS
- Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Technology Concentration, BAS
- Eastern at Bellevue College