Admission & Registration Approval for Summer Quarter 2022 will open on May 2, 2022
Summer Registration for Previously Admitted Underage Students
You may register for summer classes if you are under the age of 18, and you meet all of the conditions below:
- You have not graduated from high school, and
- You were previously admitted to the college by completing the general admission application, and
- You previously registered for and completed at least one class prior to summer quarter
If you meet the conditions above, you must do one of the following:
- Ask your parent or guardian to complete the Summer Quarter Underage Admission Parent/Guardian Consent Form and submit as directed below under Document Submission Process, OR
- Complete all Running Start processes, including the Running Start Information session and submission of the Enrollment Verification form, needed for you to register for fall quarter classes – fall quarter Running Start approval, also gives you permission to register for summer quarter. If this applies to you, you must still use the green button below, to complete information that alerts us that you wish to register for summer quarter. However, you do not need to upload the Parent/Guardian Consent form.
Summer Admission for New Underage Students
We accept summer admission requests for new underage students who meet the following conditions:
- You must be at least 16 years of age on the first day of summer quarter, OR
- You must have completed your sophomore year as a high school or home-school student
Note: If you completed all the steps needed to register for fall quarter as a new Running Start student, you also have permission to register for summer quarter and do not need to complete this process.
Except for Running Start students as indicated in the note above, you must submit the following:
- The Online General Admission Application
- Ask your parent or guardian to complete the Summer Quarter Underage Admission Parent/Guardian Consent Form and submit as directed below under Document Submission Process.
- As a new student to the college, you must attend a New Student Orientation session. We have self-paced online options, or you can attend a live session.
Document Submission Process
Except for the General Admission Application, Submit your document using the green button below. This submission process asks you to log in using your NetID, which requires that you first be fully admitted to the college, and have a Student ID number and PIN, which is sent to you via email within a few days after you apply for general admission. If you are approved to register for fall quarter under the Running Start program, you do not need to upload a document, but you do need to click on the button below and fill out the information asked for.Indicate your Intent to take Summer Classes AND Submit Underage Admission Parent/Guardian Consent Form
Note: Underage students taking classes during the summer pay the full amount of tuition and fees. Tuition waivers for Running Start and CEO (Career Education Options) students, do not apply during summer.
If applicable, underage students are responsible for making sure the classes they take meet high school graduation requirements.
New Underage Students
Underage students, who do not meet the requirements listed above, or underage students who plan to take classes during fall, winter or spring quarter, must complete the underage admission process as established on the Underage Admission Webpage, or apply for acceptance to running start program.
Last Updated October 11, 2021