Meet an Advisor
BEFORE contacting our office, please read our method to Plan Your Classes and our FAQs to see which of your questions have already been answered.
Scroll for information about our advising team.
When to Contact Us
If you can’t find the answer to your academic advising question online, then please contact us to make an appointment! The best time to make an appointment is as soon as the schedule for the next quarter is published.
We don’t schedule appointments during the first week of the quarter. At these times, we only do drop-ins to answer quick questions.
Some advisors offer limited drop-in advising on a first-come, first-served basis throughout the quarter. Inquire with our office about this option.
If you have questions about a Bachelor degree program at Bellevue College, please contact the chair or program manager for your program of interest. They’ll be able to give you specific information about the degree and its requirements.
Make an Advising Appointment
- Find your academic advisor (below).
- Know your student identification (SID) number or look it up here.
- Call our office at (425) 564-2212 or drop by the 2nd floor of the B building above Student Central during office hours to schedule an in-person appointment.
- Be sure to arrive on time for your advising appointment, or it may be given to another waiting student.
Unfortunately, we’re NOT equipped at this time to make appointments online or via email.
*NEW* Sign up for a Group Advising Session
Starting Winter 2018, Bellevue College Academic Advising will be offering Group Advising Sessions for students interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and Pre-Professional Health fields.
- Students in their first few quarters at Bellevue College will benefit most from these sessions.
- Please come with questions! We can discuss class planning, prerequisites for your program, transferring to a university, useful educational planning tools and resources, and more.
- These sessions will last up to 1.5 hours (students are not required to stay the whole time) and will serve up to 10 students per session.
- Signing up for these sessions can be done online:
We value the time that we spend advising students like you, and we ask that you value our time as well.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, please call our office as soon as possible.