Thank you for attending the virtual New Student Orientation! On this page you will find a copy of the New Student Orientation PowerPoint presentation along with other helpful handouts and your next steps before the quarter begins. Have a great quarter!
Resources for Selecting Classes and Registering
- Math & English Flowchart
- First Quarter Class Recommendations
- Check out a First Year Seminar course
- Highly encouraged and tuition-FREE for Fall 2020! The First Year Seminar will equip students to thrive by exploring their identities and communities through a social justice lens; mapping out their professional, educational, financial, wellness, and social goals; and developing professional and academic skills alongside personal wellness practices.
- Transfer Major Guides
- Specific Program Information:
Your Next Steps
- Next Steps Checklist
- Review information on Paying for College
- Access Student Support Services and get connected to specific programs before the quarter starts:
Connect with the Center for Career Connections to learn more about your career pathway
Follow Up with An Academic Advisor to create your Education Plan. Check out our Advising Syllabus in preparation. Schedule an appointment or ask a question during this time using the instructions on our homepage.
Last Updated December 31, 2020