STEP 1: Make sure that your academic record is up to date and includes any transferred credits.
STEP 2: Fill out the Educational Planning Worksheet with classes you’ve completed towards your degree/certificate. (*See sample plans below)
STEP 3: Find out which classes you still need to complete.
- Run a Degree Audit Report:
- Review Degree or Certificate Requirements.
- Discover requirements for particular university majors.
- Determine the sequence of math and English courses you need to take.
- If this is your first quarter at Bellevue College, your math and/or English assessment will determine where you begin on the flowchart.
STEP 4: Decide which classes to take.
- Check out this year’s course catalog and course descriptions for information about each class and its prerequisites.
- If you’re planning on transferring to a university, talk with your school of interest about major requirements.
- Use the class schedule to determine when classes will be held in the upcoming quarter.
- Academic Calendar
- GPA Calculator
- Foreign Language Requirements for University Transfer
- Math Resources
- Sample Education Plans
Last Updated March 2, 2021