Welcome back to college. We are excited to have you!
Although circumstances for returning are unique to each person it takes courage to take this step in continuing your education. We are committed to helping you navigate your return to college. Please read the following information so you can have a successful journey here at Bellevue College.
Re-apply only if you previously attended through a program that did not collect residency information (non-credit classes, continuing education, College in the High School, CTE/Tech Prep, Running Start 2019 or earlier). To find out which programs that will need to re-apply, review the admissions website for more information.
Advisors meet with students based on pathways that is in line with their education and career goal. Advisors calendars publishes availability 14 days in advance. If you do not see any appointments that meet your availability, please check back daily. Find your pathway to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
If you have questions or concerns after reviewing the various pathways you can call our office at 425-564-2212 or submit a ticket.Schedule Appointment
STEP 1: Make sure that your academic record is up to date and includes any transferred credits.
STEP 2: Fill out the Educational Planning Worksheet with classes you’ve completed towards your degree/certificate. (*See sample plans below)
Are you unsure about which program to pursue?
- You can explore the degrees and certificates offered at Bellevue College
- Download copies of degree requirement worksheets to chart your progress
- Check out the Center for Career Connections for help.
STEP 3: Find out which classes you still need to complete.
- Run a Degree Audit Report:
- Review Degree or Certificate Requirements.
- Discover requirements for particular university majors.
- Determine the sequence of math and English courses you need to take.
- If this is your first quarter at Bellevue College, your math and/or English assessment will determine where you begin on the flowchart.
STEP 4: Decide which classes to take.
- Check out this year’s course catalog and course descriptions for information about each class and its prerequisites.
- If you’re planning on transferring to a university, talk with your school of interest about major requirements.
- Use the class schedule to determine when classes will be held in the upcoming quarter.
Step 5: Register for your classes!
Depending on how long ago you’ve taken classes, this can be a good resource to refresh you on how to navigate the website, how to sign up for classes, understanding various resources offered, and meet with an advisor (who attends NSO) to get you started.
- Academic Calendar
- GPA Calculator
- Foreign Language Requirements for University Transfer
- Math Resources
- Sample Education Plans
Campus Wide Resources
- CARES Act Emergency Funding
- Online Prerequisite Clearing Process: Submit your transcript to gain entry for a class for which you have met the prerequisites. Follow-up with Placement & Testing Services for more information.
- Official Transcripts: Request your official transcript be sent from Bellevue College to another institution. Follow-up with Student Central for more information.
- Transfer-in Credits: Officially transfer-in credits earned at other institutions.
Last Updated July 15, 2021