The Transfer Center provides comprehensive transfer services and programs. Transfer assistance includes the following: quarterly transfer fairs, workshops, and information sessions, visits from university admission professionals, and access to a holistic academic advisor. Please feel free to contact Cesar Rangel, Transfer Center Specialist with your transfer needs.
Monday | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday | 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Thursday | 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Services and Programs
- Transfer FAQs
- Information about how to transfer in Washington from a 2-year college to 4-year degree
- List of Bellevue College BAS Programs
- Learn about specific admissions requirements for universities in Washington State and Arizona State University
- Transfer Pathway Guides provide suggested transfer courses for your intended major at the university level
Virtual Transfer Center Speakers Series
This series of educational and informative speakers will provide Bellevue College students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to hear higher education professionals discuss the transfer process. The quarterly 60-minute sessions feature Bellevue College Academic Advisors, faculty, and 4-year institution representatives.
Sessions are open to everyone.
View 2020 Spring Quarter invited guest speakers.
2020 Spring Quarter Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions
College and university admissions representatives are available to meet with students by phone, webinar, and virtual appointments.
Central Washington University – College of Business
- June 1st | 1:00 p.m. | Live Zoom Session
- 4-year and 2-year institutions Distance Connection During COVID-19 Closure
CANCELED: 2020 Spring Quarter Transfer Fair
Wednesday, April 15th | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. | L Building Lobby
The Transfer Fair is a great opportunity for students to speak with college and university representatives and find out more about the process of applying to the colleges, including admissions requirements, programs/majors offered, financial aid/scholarships, housing and more!
Full list of 2020 Spring participating schools.
Last Updated May 19, 2020