Please Explore the Academic Advising web site and view all information that is available to you to develop your educational plan.
Meet with the Arts & Humanities Advisor – DEANNE ESCHBACH
- Provide you with general academic advising for your intended major an/or degree.
- Explain transfer degree requirements
- Create a detailed educational plan to map out your future quarters.
- Refer you to a faculty advisor once ready for ongoing major specific information and continued advising assistance throughout your major study
To make an appointment with Deanne:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 425-564-2341 or 425-564-2212
- In person in the Arts & Humanities Division office – R230. Social Science Division office – D110,
- Or, students have the option on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to participate in “SAME DAY” advising. Tuesdays: R230, Wednesdays: D110 (show up early to make your appointment)
|same day||same day|
|A & H||A & H||Social Science||Social Science||Social Science|
|R240 E||R240 E||D110||D110||D110|
Meet with a Faculty Advisor:
- Make an appointment with a faculty advisor by phone: 425-564-2341, or in person in the Arts & Humanities Division office – R230
For online advising questions e-mail Deanne at: email@example.com
- Not sure who your advisor is? Find your advisor
** Our GE program disclosures can be found at: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/legal/publicdisclosure/#gainful-employment-information
Last Updated July 12, 2017