Please Explore the Academic Advising web site and view all information that is available to you to develop your educational plan.
Academic Advising is serving students online and via phone during this time
Submit an online ticket to ask an advising question or inquire about scheduling availability.
To speed up the scheduling process, please provide information in your ticket regarding your area of study, the best phone number for us to reach you, and your best availability for a 30-minute appointment.
All appointments are being held over the phone. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate everyone’s commitment to the health and safety of the campus community.
About Academic Advising
- Provide you with general academic advising for your intended major an/or degree.
- Explain transfer degree requirements
- Create a detailed educational plan to map out your future quarters.
- Refer you to a faculty advisor once ready for ongoing major specific information and continued advising assistance throughout your major study
Meet Our Advising Team:
- Not sure who your advisor is? Find your advisor
** Our GE program disclosures can be found at: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/legal/publicdisclosure/#gainful-employment-information
Last Updated October 13, 2021