Appointments can be scheduled in Fall – Spring Quarters Monday through Thursday, 9:30am to 6:30pm, Fridays 9:30am to 2:30pm.
In Summer Quarter, they are 9:30am to 2:30pm Mondays & Thursdays and 9:30am to 5:30pm Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Same-day drop-in visits are during all regular business hours.
To make an appointment for a day in the future
There are two ways to make an appointment:
- Enter name and identification information as prompted, including cell phone number.
- Click on the “Schedule a FlexAppointment for another day and time” box.
- Choose from the times available. Only one appointment can be reserved at a time.
- Remember to click “Done” on the last page to set the appointment.
- Provide your cell phone number to receive a reminder text message a day before your appointment time and messages to come to D204 at your appointment time.
- Text “C” in reply to the first appointment confirmation message from QLess to cancel an appointment.
For same-day visits – not an appointment – three ways to get in line:
- After providing information in the sign-in page, click on the “Join the line to be seen as soon as possible” box.
- Click “Done” on the last page to be added to the line.
- You will get text messages about approximate wait times and when you are first in line.
- If you are waiting in the Writing Lab, a tutor will call your name.
Questions? Comments? – Please contact the Writing Lab Chair, Cassie Cross, at email@example.com.
Last Updated November 12, 2020