Appointment Times Fall Quarter 2021
Mondays: 9:30, 10:30, 12:30, 1:30
Tuesdays: 9:30, 10:30, 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, 4:30
Wednesdays: 9:30, 10:30, 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, 4:30
Thursdays: 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, 4:30
Fridays: 12:30, 1:30
Sundays: 11:00, 12:00, 1:00
Make appointments through our Bellevue College Writing Lab Bookings page
The appointment tutor will meet with you on Teams for up to 50 minutes per day.
An appointment may be made from 24 hours to 28 days in advance.
To request an appointment on the Bookings page:
- First select a service
- Then select a date and a time from those available
- And then enter your information in the form below the calendar–be sure to spell your email address correctly, so you receive the confirmation message!
Note: Appointments are not required to visit a tutor at the Writing Lab: You can also visit us during our business hours in our Teams General Channel!
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment:
1) Open your confirmation email and find the words “Have a conflict? Change your appointment” in the message body.
2) Click the linked words “Change your appointment” and a browser page should open with options to reschedule, cancel, or make a new booking. (The link only works when it is more than 24 hours before your appointment. Please make changes and cancellations at least 24 hours before your appointment.)
3) If you need to cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you can call us at (425) 564-2497. If you don’t reach one of us during business hours, please leave a voicemail.
To meet with the tutor:
- At the time of your appointment, use the unique link to your meeting in your email confirmation message.
- Log into Teams using your BC email address; other email addresses will not give complete access to all of the program’s functions.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated October 11, 2021