WELCOME! Fall Quarter Classes are Online
Fall Quarter – September 21 to December 10
Bellevue College provides English language classes to students with a college or career goal. Students learn reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to develop communication skills for education and work. Successful students will participate in online classes and complete online work every quarter: fall, winter and spring; summer classes are optional.
NEW! Online Job Preparation class “Working in English” has space available in the class for Bellevue residents. For more information email: email@example.com or call 425 (564-2723) to register. For details about class schedule/times please visit the
Preparing for Work Class Schedule web site.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR FALL IS CURRENTLY FULL. Please visit our website again in December for Winter registration.
We are still accepting applications for Fall Returning and Transferring ESL Students – REGISTER HERE (Open until full)
- Step 1: Complete Online application
- Step 2: We will contact you with your SID and how to get your account setup and get to CANVAS in a few days.
Our ABE program also offers English and math classes to our students that are above ESL level 6. Classes are still $25. If you are interested in trying ABE, you could take our New Student Orientation to see if ABE classes are right for you.
The instructors want you to be able to read and write at a more advanced level. If they feel you are not quite ready for ABE then they will let you know at the end of orientation. If you think you would like to try this class, please apply to the program online. https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/abe/ . You can also find more information about our classes on the same website.
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-564-2171 (please leave a detailed message and we will call you back)
Class Tuition: $25 per quarter
Help with payments (Tuition Waivers) is available with a: Quest card, unemployed, DSHS, SSI, WIC, HUD, Free or reduced lunch, or have a letter from a community organization. Please ask us for more information, email@example.com.
Who Can Take an ESL Class?
- Immigrants, refugees or U.S. Citizens over 18 years of age whose first language is not English.
- We do not serve tourists or people with Foreign Student Visas ( J-1, F-1, M-1, B-1 or B-2). International students should check the English Language Institute: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/eli/
- Students aged 16-21 may be interested in LIP (Language Integration program). LIP helps students to learn academic English and work towards an AA degree, GED, high school diploma or professional/technical certificate. For more information about LIP, go to https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ceo/lip/ or contact Juan Esparza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated September 18, 2020