Visit the eLearning information for students website for information on services provided for online, hybrid and on ground classes.
Student Canvas Training, available all quarter!
These walk-in trainings will be updated for Spring quarter. We are reviewing online options on how to provide Canvas training to our students.
Our student team provides walk-In training and in-person Canvas Student Workshops throughout the quarter.
- Located in the Bellevue College Library at the Canvas eLearning Training Desk
Our team will answer your Canvas student questions, examples:
- How to set up your profile, announcements, files & calendar
- How to navigate your course
- How to submit assignments, and more!
- How to activate your textbook publisher content required by your instructor
Student Online Canvas Walk-In Workshops
FREE Student Canvas Online Walk-In Workshops for Spring 2020:
Save the date, See you soon!
- Wednesday, April 8th – 11 am-Noon
- Wednesday, April 8th – 1 pm – 2 pm
- Thursday, April 9th – 11 am-Noon
- Thursday, April 9th – 1 pm – 2 pm
- Friday, April 10th – 11 am-Noon
- Friday, April 10th – 1 pm – 2 pm
- Monday, April 13th- 11 am-Noon
- Monday, April 13th – 1 pm – 2 pm
Workshops will be Online instead of On Campus.
These were previously located in the Bellevue College Library XR Lab area – Studio Pioneer – Room D126P
There will be no walk-in Student Canvas Training Desk Hours for Spring quarter, located in the Bellevue College Library at the Canvas eLearning Training Desk.
- Do you know how to use the Student Canvas App?
- Did you know the Student Canvas App allows you to navigate your course on your phone?
- Did you know that it is available for Apple and Android devices?
We can show you how to:
- Read Canvas assignments and open documents that are posted in Canvas.
- Receive Canvas notifications when exams are ready for viewing when there is a new announcement, or check to see what assignments are due.
- Easy access to the Canvas course calendar.
Tech Hub, located in the center of the Bellevue College Library.
Open: Library hours
Our Tech Rovers provide directions, answer patron questions and assist with technical support.
- Logging onto Canvas and other BC websites
- Canvas – uploading files, taking a quiz, finding the syllabus, checking calendar dates, setting up your profile and notifications
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – how to use desktop software
- Where to find Library Resources
- Using the copiers and printers
- Finding Study Rooms
- Resolving basic problems
- Periodically walk the two Library floors to answer targeted student questions
Class Equipment Checkout at the eLearning Multimedia Desk near room D140.
Equipment checkout for MCS, Project IDEA, IBEST, and DMA courses.
Last Updated March 23, 2020