Student Canvas Training available all quarter!
Join our Student Canvas Live M-Th 11 am – 3 pm starting Wednesday, July 8th.
Email us for answers to your Student Canvas Training questions and to arrange your Peer to Peer Canvas Training Q&A at email@example.com. Student Canvas Live M-Th 11 am – 3 pm.
Gain helpful tips like these examples:
- How to set up your Account Profile, Notifications, Settings, and Files
- How to navigate your Canvas Dashboard and Courses
- How to submit an online Assignment, and more!
- Digital Resource Links for Cengage, Pearson MyLabs, McGraw-Hill Connect, Elsevier Evolve.
Join our next Student Canvas LIVE 60 minute Training session!
Learn Quick & Easy Navigation Tips in an hour.
Start the quarter with Student Strategies for Success in mind.
We look forward to seeing you online.
- Monday, July 6th – 11 am-Noon & 1 pm – 2 pm
- Tuesday, July 7th – 11 am-Noon & 1 pm – 2 pm
Tech Hub, located in the center of the Bellevue College Library.
Open: Library hours
Our Tech Rovers provide directions, answer patron questions and assist with technical support.
- Logging onto Canvas and other BC websites
- Canvas – uploading files, taking a quiz, finding the syllabus, checking calendar dates, setting up your profile and notifications
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – how to use desktop software
- Where to find Library Resources
- Using the copiers and printers
- Finding Study Rooms
- Resolving basic problems
- Periodically walk the two Library floors to answer targeted student questions
Class Equipment Checkout at the eLearning Multimedia Desk near room D140.
Equipment checkout for MCS, Project IDEA, IBEST, and DMA courses.
Last Updated July 1, 2020