Our Career Specialists are available to come to your class to make presentations or present workshops on a variety of subjects.
Here are some sample topics:
- “Finding an internship”
- “Creating a learning portfolio”
- “Researching the labor market”
- “Using LinkedIn and other resources to network and establish career connections”
- “Finding a professional mentor”
- “Exploring majors and careers that match your interests and values”
- “Enhancing job-search skills (resumes, cover letters, interviewing, etc.)”
If you have another topic in mind, let us know!
Please complete this form to request a class visit.
Please make your classroom presentation request a MINIMUM of 3 weeks in advance.
Last Updated October 24, 2023