Our Career Specialists are available to assist you in developing curriculum and/or assignments on career-planning and job-search topics.
Here are some examples:
- Planning a career path; using Choices Planner to explore interests and options
- Using O*Net to research job types, and labor market information details
- Job-search skills (resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and networking
- Mock (practice) interviews
- Use Handshake to find current job & internship opportunities, which have been posted by local employers looking to specifically recruit our students and alumni
Last Updated February 2, 2023