An important function of the Center for Career Connections is to establish professional relationships with local employers.
We seek to:
- Connect employers with faculty and programs at the college
- Develop new internship opportunities and identify job openings for students
- Arrange for employer participation in classes, workshops, job fairs, mock interviews, and hiring events
- Identify potential members of Program Advisory Committees
- Increase collaborative projects between the college and employers
- Identify potential supporters for grant proposals
We would be happy to help arrange for employer participation in your classroom or generally to connect you to our employer contacts.
Last Updated September 18, 2017