Internships: Bellevue College may be able to provide academic credit for internships found outside of the CONNECT website. If you have found an internship and want to know if it’s credit-worthy under BC’s program, feel free to contact the Internship Coordinator by calling (425) 564-2279.
General Career & Employer Research
- Job Opportunities for Faculty & Staff at Bellevue College (part-time & full-time)
- Campus Point Employer Directory – Directory of local companies that includes the number of recent graduates hired last year, types of jobs made available, availability of internships, benefits offered to employees, work locations, and more.
- Career Project – Interactive career profile database that allows you a personal and uncensored look into thousands of real careers and jobs through the eyes of the people who work them.
- Princeton Review – Find grad programs, selected career focus such as public relations, graphic design, computer engineering, data analysis, and more. Includes internship announcements and articles on the career planning process, college preparation, etc.
- Washington Employment Web Page
Don’t be scared of Craigslist. It still contains lots of local jobs from small businesses that don’t advertise elsewhere. Narrow your search results by industry. If you’re looking for an internship, be sure to check the “Internship” box. Subscribe to RSS feeds to get updates on jobs of interest.
- Google Alerts
Follow companies for which you are interested in working. Read recent articles and pick up job-search leads.
- Government Jobs
Info about jobs at non-profit and community organizations in 165 countries.
Top-rated search engine that pulls job postings from job/career web sites all over the country – search them all at once! Save time by setting up automatic updates to “feed” new jobs that are of interest to your email inbox.
- Intern Match
Provides national listings (with a focus on the West Coast), as well as useful articles for internship seekers.
- LinkedIn Jobs
Job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies’ career websites, placement agencies and job boards.
- Northwest Marketplace
The Seattle Times
- Seattle Recruiter
One-stop portal for jobs in the federal government; for students in high school, college, or graduate school
- Volunteer Match
National listing of high-quality volunteer opportunities; easy to search by area of interest and geographic area
- WorkSource Washington
Statewide job database that can be searched by occupational group and location. The site also provides links to classified ads, Northwest regional websites, national job boards, and specialty job boards. Registration is required to access the site.
- IT Career Finder
- Idealist – non-profit and community organization jobs across 165 countries.
- Dice – technology-related jobs
- Physics Careers – Career planning pages of the Bellevue College Physics Department web site.
- Philanthropy Northwest – Philanthropic jobs throughout the Northwest
- Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies
- WEPan – Women in Engineering Programs & Advocates Network
Last Updated March 31, 2022