Bellevue College Continuing Education is offering a new online Electronic Health Records Management certificate. Add this to your healthcare education and experience. This training will increase your Health IT knowledge and provide you with a competitive edge in the job market.
- Online instructor-led program
- $25 total cost
- 12-hour, four-week session
Innovative, interactive curriculum developed in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon Open Learning Initiative and the Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST), Bellevue College, and St. Louis Community College.
- Describe Health IT development and trends; impacts of developments in informatics and third-party payers
- Describe attributes and functions of EHRs and specific clinical applications
- Identify critical strategies and elements needed to integrate billing, financial, and clinical systems
- Compare and contrast data management structures in two different EHR systems
For more information, please contact:
You can register online here.
Last Updated December 29, 2016