We’re less than a month away from the first day of spring quarter on Monday, April 3. Get a head start on planning your schedule and save some money while you’re at it!
Every quarter has an early registration date that students can sign up for classes by to waive the $10 registration fee. That’s right! Pocket ten bucks that can go toward a cup of coffee on your first day of class or directly into savings. The deadline for spring quarter early registration is Monday, March 27.
What’s not to like about planning ahead and saving money? Now that you’re motivated and ready for spring, it’s time to take a look at the spring schedule. We have some new classes for you to explore:
- Agile Certified Practitioner Workshop
- HoloLens AR/VR for Developers
- Programming with Ruby
- Small Business Workshop
- Art Rx: Creativity and Change
- Gouache Painting
- Encaustic and Photography
- DP – The Business of Photography
- Creating a Winning Synopsis
- Visionary Writing
- Balance, Breathe and Ball Yoga
- Yang Style Tai Chi
- Food and Health
- Conquering Paperwork, Email, and Information Overload
- How to Hire and Work with Your Remodeling Contractor
- Meditation and Mindfulness in Daily Life
- Self-Coaching for Success
- Reading in Chinese
- German for Travelers
- French Book Club
- Italian Book Club
- Etymology: The Origin of Words
- Portuguese for Beginners and Travelers
- Spanish Conversation Immersion
- Gaelic Language and Culture
Looking for something that’s not in the list? Browse the online catalog to see the full schedule of spring quarter classes. And don’t forget to sign up by Monday, March 27 to waive the $10 registration fee. See you this spring quarter!
Spring Open House on Tuesday, March 28 from 5:30-7:30pm at Bellevue College North Campus (14673 NE 29th Pl. Bellevue, WA 98007). Join us as we open the doors to Continuing Education for an evening of discovery and fun. Meet staff and instructors, explore professional certificates, learn about classes, see student and instructor artwork, and experience everything continuing education has to offer. Come solo or bring your friends and family! The event is free to attend and open to the community. Please RSVP if you plan on attending.
Last Updated March 10, 2017