Working in human resources offers a rewarding career for individuals who are excited to influence and improve the working conditions for employees across a variety of businesses. The HR career field provides an abundance of opportunities for learning and career growth, making it an excellent choice for those who are motivated to continue learning throughout their careers. HR professionals must stay up-to-date with the latest in the industry in order to perform their jobs at a high level and remain competitive with their peers. To do this, many professionals earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to broaden their skills for career enhancement and achieve professional growth pursuits.
If you are committed to elevating your career and making the most of new opportunities, it is imperative that you prioritize continuing education as a human resources professional. Bellevue College Continuing Education offers a professional certification and individual courses in Human Resources through our Business Solutions program that will provide you with quality training and hands-on learning from proven professionals in the industry. We have also partnered with SHRM to provide courses that will prepare you to take the SHRM credentialing examinations.
Check out classes available now:
- Human Resources Certificate Program Information Session, on June 5 at 6pm
- Recruiting and Retaining a Talented Workforce starts April 23
- Compensation Basics, starts May 10
- Human Resources Certificate Capstone, starts May 9
- Advanced Compensation, starts May 2
- Advanced Employment Law , starts June 2
- Accounting for Non-Accountants, starts May 7
- Principles of Project Management, starts May 1
- Understanding Budgets, starts May 5
Last Updated April 17, 2018