If you are looking for a job in technology, you have likely seen UX come up in multiple job titles and descriptions. UX stands for User Experience, meaning the perceived usability, accessibility, and enjoyment a person has while using a product. It is the look, feel, and function of technology software. Companies need UX Designers to create intuitive and seamless user experiences to maximize customer satisfaction.
At Bellevue College Continuing Education, we offer a dedicated professional certificate in User Experience Design to help start your new career or enhance your existing skills in UX Design. Take an individual class to level up your skill set, or work toward completing the certificate program to give your self an edge in the job market.
According to Indeed.com the average salary for a UX Designer in Seattle is $104,302 per year and as of today (8/29) 624 jobs posted on Indeed.com for UX Designers in our area. Get ready for your new job today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Design Principles, 9/17/2018 – 10/1/2018
- Developing Web Content (online), 9/25/2018 – 10/31/2018
- Graphic Design Basics, 10/8/2018 – 10/24/2018
- HTML and CSS: Level 1, 10/8/2018 – 10/24/2018 and 10/16/2018 – 11/6/2018
- HTML and CSS: Level 2, 10/29/2018 – 11/19/2018 and 11/13/2018 – 12/6/2018
- Responsive Web Design, 11/26/2018 – 12/12/2018
- User Experience (UX) – Information Architecture, 10/29/2018 – 11/19/2018
- User Experience (UX) – Interaction Design, 11/27/2018 – 12/13/2018
- User Experience (UX) – Usability Studies, 11/26/2018 – 12/10/2018
- User Experience Design Fundamentals, 10/9/2018 – 10/25/2018
- User Experience Research, 10/30/2018 – 11/20/2018
- UX Design Certificate Capstone, 10/1/2018 – 12/10/2018
Last Updated August 29, 2018